"I watched Indiana Jones movie and I like it!", Dhanu reported to me after watching The Temple of Doom, and he made drawings of his favorite scenes. This are his own words:
- The aeroplane at the left is when the woman couldn't control the plane but operated the machine gun just like that!
- Next is when Indiana was in a pit with cobras.
- This is when the boy said, "Great! There's Dr. Jones!" while he was driving this truck but it went to all directions!
- Next is when Indiana tried to free himself from the chain on his ankles, doing CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!
- The last one is when everyone fell off the bridge, hanging on to it while trying to climb
- And the biggest one below is the coolest: that's the big truck with tents and there's the jeep!
He closed his story by saying, "Ibu, I want to make a pistol and a whip and I want to have a round brown hat. I want to be Indiana Jones!"
Boy, will he be delighted when he finds out that we have two more Indiana Jones movies that he can get crazy about pretty soon...