WHAT IS "SEVEN"?
An event held by CAB, a publisher who concentrates on graphic diary, where everyone can participate. It's where everyone can draw his or her days, one page each day, for seven consecutive days.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Basically anyone. You don't have to be an artist or someone who's good at drawing. As long as you are eager to tell your stories in words as well as drawings, you're in!
IS THERE ANY THEME?
The drawings can be day-to-day happenings during the week, dreams, desires, or whatever comes to mind when your pen hits the paper (or the tablet).
Optionally - especially for those in Bandung - since this first SEVEN is held during Helarfest2009, it would also be nice if the keywords of your drawings include "creativity" and "Bandung".
All participants are to start their drawings on Nov 7. One page for one day, until Nov 14. In total, everyone will have 7 pages of drawings.
On Nov 15 we'll gather for a small exhibition, an informal discussion session and the launch of the new CAB website.
All works will be displayed online, so there's no 'real' place. But you are most welcome to arrange the event in your own communities or cities.
(In Bandung, the venue for Nov 15 gathering will be informed as soon as it is confirmed)
If you'd like to participate, you are encouraged to upload your drawings on your own Blogs, which will be linked to CAB website. Alternately, you can also send your drawings to CAB (email firstname.lastname@example.org), to be uploaded on CAB website.
1. Go on with your day as you normally would on Nov 7
2. At the middle- or the end of the day, record anything that you think worth memorizing, or simply noting down.
3. The 'note' can be in the form of drawings, collage, clips from magazines, receipts and ticket stubs, anything! It could also be a digital drawing.
4. The length of the 'note' - or, let's say, your "graphic diary" - can be one page for each day
5. Upload the page on your own website or blog (please send us the URL so we can link it to CAB website) -OR- scan and send the page to CAB, to this address email@example.com
6. Repeat daily, until Nov 14, so each of you would have made 7 pages
7. Enjoy! :)