1. Not social
2. Avoiding or averse to the society of others; not sociable
3. Unable or unwilling to conform to normal standards of social behavior; antisocial
4. Inconsiderate of others; self- centerd.
It feels like I'm being one, recently. Catching up news from blogs and internet could only be done but swiftly - moreover leaving messages and posting my own entries. Many occurrences have passed since I last posted:
- O-Channel Pagi Jakarta program (I haven't received the copy yet)
- Surabaya trip for a seminar and a promo (ready, in drawings!)
- Taking care of Syb's re-entry permit at the immigration office (conclusion: immigration personel do not know how to interact normally with fellow human beings)
- A number of return trips to Jakarta and endless meetings with DesignerSyndicate in Bandung for an event that will start on June 4th
- Preview and defence of final year students' projects of Industrial Design ITB
- and many more.
This morning Syb just left with Cipaganti Travel to the airport, departing to Amsterdam. He'll be back on June 12th. At least he left a new Sparks album for me to listen to while he's away: Exotic Creatures of the Deep. In the mean time, I'll be taking care of our kids (who, thank goodness, are happily going to school) while doing works - but I hope to get more in touch with you! Sorry I have missed so much!