Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Tita's Johari Window


http://kevan.org/johari?name=larasati
A Johari Window is a metaphorical tool intended to help people better understand their interpersonal communication and relationships. It is used primarily in self-help groups and corporate settings as a heuristic
[Source: Wikipedia]


Umm. Thanks beforehand if you participate; although I don't know what to do with the result - yet.

Oh, and while we're at it, I found also the Nohari Window; for negative behaviours: here's mine.

(Thanks to Porca for directing me to this site :D)

1 comment:

  1. Duh Ta... Although I don't know you that well, I really have no idea what to fill in Nohari's window. It just didn't fit. Pushing myself to fill other's Nohari's window will only make myself feel depressed.

    ReplyDelete