Wednesday, January 3, 2007

15% girlie

An old stuff I read from Friendster bulletin board, I think (must be Chica's). Posted as a distraction when I'm supposed to prepare my presentation material.. hehe.. I wonder, though, if it's possible for anyone to reach up to 100%.


[  ] my fingernails/toenails are almost always painted
[  ] during the summer pretty much the only shoes I wear are flip flops
[  ] my favorite toy as a child were barbies
[  ] my favorite color is purple
[x] I did Gymnastics
[  ] I love skirts
[  ] hollister is my favorite place to shop
[  ] tight jeans are the only jeans I'll wear
[x] I love chocolate
[  ] I've never had a real job
TOTAL : 2

[  ] I have at least 8 friendster pictures
[  ] I usually go shopping once a week
[x] I love to hang out with friends
[  ] I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
[  ] I've gone to a tanning salon
[  ] I've gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
[  ] I have at least 10 pairs of shoes
[  ] I watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
[  ] I change my icon weekly
[  ] I wear a shower cap
TOTAL : 1

[  ] I would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic
[  ] my cell phone might as well become a part of me
[  ] I wear mascara everyday
[x] I've been or am on a diet
[  ] bathing suits are adorable
[  ] I dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[  ] big sunglasses are hott
[  ] I have gotten my nails done
[  ] I own over 10 purses
[  ] MTV is one of my favorite channels
TOTAL : 1

[  ] all I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys
[  ] I love to have other girls do my hair
[x] I give and receive hugs from all my friends
[x] I hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders
[x] carnivals are so fun!!
[  ] summer is THE best season
[  ] my swimsuit has 2 pieces
[  ] I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor
[  ] musicians are so hot.
[  ] you write me a poem and tell me I'm beautiful and I'm all yours
TOTAL : 3

[x] I am self-conscious.
[  ] I cry often
[  ] my car smells like vanilla
[x] my dishes get washed more then once a week
[  ] I don't do sports
[  ] I HATE to run
[  ] I squeal when I am surprised or angry
[  ] I eat dried fruit as a snack
[  ] I love romance novels
[  ] Drew Barrymore is so cute
TOTAL : 2

[  ] I dance a lot!!!!
[  ] I usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
[  ] I only have like 5 billion hair products
[  ] I love to get dressed up.
[  ] every part of my outfit needs to match
[  ] I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
[  ] I would love to have a photo shoot of myself
[  ] price on clothes hardly matters
[  ] I apply lip gloss 50 times a day
[  ] I wish i were a model
TOTAL : 0

[  ] I wish i could meet Paris Hilton To slap her
[  ] I have been something that was slutty on halloween
[  ] I own Uggs
[  ] Hip Hop is the best music
[  ] I pop my collar
[  ] I like to be the center of attention
[  ] guys with Mohawks are crazy
[x] horses are beautiful
[  ] I'd rather not pay attention in school
[  ] cats are adorable
TOTAL : 2

[  ] I write my own music
[  ] I would love to visit Hawaii
[  ] Valentine's day is so cute!
[  ] white is better then black
[  ] I wouldn't be caught dead in all black
[  ] my closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
TOTAL : 0

[  ] I love Celine dion
[  ] My bubble baths are 2 hr long
[  ] my wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
[  ] my friends and I are in a strict group. we mostly only hang out with each other
[x] I like kids
[  ] diet drinks are the best
[  ] I'm all about being vegetarian
[x] I refuse to eat at McDonald's
TOTAL : 2

[  ] I check my friendster everyday.
[x] I LOVE life!
[  ] I have a lot of jewlery!
[  ] claires has cheap jewlery
[  ] my screen names have x's in them -
[  ] either one of my myspace names has/had <3/?'s in them
[x] I would never want to be the opposite sex
[x] it's not what he/she said it's the way he/ she said it
[  ] I have more than 3 pillows on my bed
TOTAL : 3

ADD UP ALL OF THE TOTALS AND REPOST: I'm 15% girlie


21 comments:

  1. Ta, iseng iseng, gua ikutan ngisi ...
    Gua 25% girlie, nah looo sisanya 75% jadi apa dong ????
    Gak berarti kita ini androgyny kan, hihihihi .. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eck, gue 21% girlie, hahahahaha :)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha sisanya mungkin beyond girlie.. umm.. lady-like.. *lirik si pentong* =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haa? Gue kan cuma 21, aku satu dari kaliaan :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sisanya ya tomboi kali? Ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. gue cuma lebihan dikit, 28 aja, ternyataaaa :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. gue juga cuma 28% aja.. padahal gue kan udah semakin feminin nih.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha jod, sisanya girlie versi melayu kali.. :P

    lita: padahal ancer2nya bakal 50% lebih yaa :D

    mer: femininmu bukan girlie tapi womanly.. hihi ciye ciyee..

    ReplyDelete
  9. womanly... huahaha.... cieee banget deh.
    btw, dirimu masih di jalan jacob itu kan ya? aku dah kirim si telat card-nya. mudah2an cepet nyampe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haaaaaaaa .... ga mungkeeeennn ... masa gua 31 %
    lita kalah hahahahahaha =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

    metamorfosis jadi nyokap berjalan lebih cepet dari yang gua kira kayanya hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahaha, sukses jg doktrin nyokap lo cin... tp terakhir temu, elo emang keliatan lebih "dandan" huhuuuuyyy...

    nggak tau ta, gak pake ancer2, tp gue pikir gue cukup feminin, ternyata nggak juga, hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. gua 31% !
    *kok bisa ya ?*
    pasti gara2 musicians are so hot nih :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. mer: masih di jalan jacob. trims, makasih, ditunggu dengan semangat! :D

    ceret ama chica.. hureee ternyata bahkan lita kelibas ama kalian =))

    lita: kali elu lebih womanly ketimbang girlie.. heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gue 16% ! selisih satu angka doang ama Tita :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. =)) =)) =)) Ternyataaa Cindiiih

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAHAHAHAAA tombooiii tomboooiiii... aku belum coba :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaah cikkk tossss ....gua juga klik ituh huehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gulp, I'm 34%!!!
    You won't hate me, will you? - hmm, isn't that a GIRLIE comment?
    LOL! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. tita, haha! you're our record holder so far! congrats! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha. i'm 20% only deh (I thought I would score more :(). Test ini mestinya berlaku utk para cowo pula.. i don't thing being girlie is reserved for the female species only. I know a couple of guys who can probably check more than one thing on this list..(this one guy i met in new york i think has his nails done everyday, its not colored but they're damn shiny and manicured!.. and i know plenty of nonfemale people who love their cell phones :D).

    ReplyDelete